Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Highlights..

-Girls night with Lindsey. Strolled some galleries, talked, and ate yummy food at the Tin Angel.


-Spent time with my parents, played dominoes, and tried smoked salmon for the first time.

-Started moving stuff out of our apartment. Said goodbye to my lovely round table and chairs. (my parents are nice enough to help us store it until we have room)

-Hung up the "gay pride" birthday balloons.



-Spent some much needed time with the hub.
-Even watched a little Felicity while folding laundry.
Enjoyed the weekend, but woke up this morning with a really bad sore throat, and am feeling a cold coming on. Happy Monday indeed.

2 comments:

JULiE said...

I've never heard of the Tin Angel before. I may have to venture out there one of these days. :) Glad you have a good (Gay Pride balloon filled) weekend.

Linda Mattson said...

Good luck with the moving! I know how hard it is. But I did like seeing all of the great photo you had in your apparment.