Monday, October 6, 2008

ABC weekend

Friday

(A)ccompanied by Jackseeonay. Jack and Bob stayed up late late late watching a scary zombie show, playing video games, munching popcorn and laughing.

Saturday

(B)runch with the gang at Rumbi. Afterwards the Hagen's were kind enough to bring us moving boxes and keep our afternoon filled with laughter. Then spent quality time and dinner with the 'rents and ate yummy Goodwood. I wanted to take a picture of how good my dad and Bob looked going to Priesthood, but they both looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to take a picture. (Bob also hijacked it and added his own personal touches.)


Sunday

(C)onference! I am already sad it's over. It was such a refreshing and edifying experience.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE THE SWEATER BOB IS WEARING. DID HE WEAR THAT TO PRIESTHOOD WITH CHURCH RULES ON IT??? MY BOYS WOULD LOVE ONE.. HA HA ( HIS PERSONAL TOUCHES ARE FUNNY!!!)I THOUGHT THIS WEEKEND WENT BY WAY TO FAST!!!

Pauly said...

LOL! Bob seems like a funny dude, too bad we all didn't hang out more while we were in Utah. ....maybe when we move back one day?

caitlin said...

Of course! Move back now!

Anonymous said...

Very Funny! Church does rule! I'm with you conference was so good - as always.
Suz

Kim said...

Bob looks way too cool for school...oh I mean church!

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

I saw Lindsey on Saturday night and we discussed again how us 6 need to get together. Let's find some possible dates and do it!