Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mill B to Canyon Overlook

Saturday we tackled another hike. I think this makes eight Saturday hikes so far. We did Mill B to Canyon Overlook. It was one of the prettiest hikes I think we've done. It was so green the whole way up, and then at the top there were stunning views. It was a good workout too.

(You can see how high up we were. Look how tiny those cars are.)
Thanks to Eric who picked such a good hike, and for everyone who came and made it fun.

It was a long, harder hike, but we made it.

Except for Ella, she zonked out on the way down. That's okay, I think I would have done the same thing if I was being carried in a backpack.

3 comments:

Gibbons said...

Pretty pictures! The last one is adorable! BTW lets discuss a work out plan asap because we are now fully moved in.

Becky said...

Holy cow you took some beautiful pictures. I love your magic camera!!

MisterE said...

Oh good you posted my pregnat picture! What a fun hike, love your pics as always.