Monday, April 5, 2010

Hoppy Easter Weekend..

This weekend was great. Bob and I spent a lot of time together, and when that happens, it's always great. For Easter we got each other new bedding. High thread count sheets, and memory foam pillows are making for better sleep at the Selle house.

I insisted this year that we have a nice Easter dinner. So Bob smoked up some really yummy chicken and I made a salad and potatoes. Then we found ourselves up late into the night watching the first two Lord of the Rings movies.

This weekend we also finally put together our office. We assembled a desk, a book shelf and a futon. (And when I say we, I mean mostly Bob.) I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. The sun is shining, which is making it easier to be back at work. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

katiekimmcdermott said...

Oh my goodness!! We just started a LOTR marathon as well!! We should watch Return of the King together!!

Sounds like a great weekend! It is always nice when the hubbies are around for a little longer than usual!

SWS said...

Yeah for sunshine! Dinner looks very yummy! Glad you had a good weekend! (Chicken looks competition worthy) :)

Cate said...

beautiful dinner, caitlin. chicken recipe? pretty please?

and a belated happy easter to you and your honey (bunny)!