Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sandpoint through the eyes of Ms. Holga.

Not sure what Holga photography is? (Click here.) I don't shoot with my Holga a whole lot. Partly because of the expense of film & developing and partly because I like to use it on special occasions, so it's not over done.

I still say San Diego has been my favorite place to shoot Holga's, but I would say Sandpoint is a close second. Just because there's so much vibrant green everywhere you turn.

Well I think that's quite enough posts on our anniversary. Do you feel like you were there with us? Thanks for coming along. Back to my real life that lately has involved training for a 10k, playing in the summer sun, and enjoying life. We went hiking this weekend, and for the first time ever forgot both of my camera's. What? Not to worry, I got a couple phone pics. Yes, I know it's a disorder. It seems photography and I are attached at the hip. See you back here tomorrow.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Great pictures! Love the truck.

Taylors6 said...

BEAUTIFUL! Seriously you've got TALENT!!!! I'm still waiting for an invite to photograph my family :) he he

SWS said...

Love them!

MisterE said...

Very nice. I love the beach, the train tracks, the ski lift, the city limits sign, the truck...well you get the idea.

Marisa said...

beautiful film photos! i love the subtle vignetting.