Monday, August 16, 2010

Anniversary Trip (Day Five)

The last day of our trip was spent at a little beach park (with a random Statue of Liberty on the dock) and Garfield Bay. (Garfield is the spot Bob would go as a child and camp and boat with his family.)

We hung out for the morning, and then right before we hopped in the car to drive home, we stopped at a fun little aeroplane museum.

Then we hopped in the car and took the long car trip back to Salt Lake. I had to go to work the next morning, so Bob drove while I slept, and we got back somewhere around 3 a.m. We got home so late partly because of this crazy traffic jam. We were stopped forever, but luckily our car was right by some pretty scenery and a stream, so I kept myself from getting bored by snapping pictures.

We had such a fun and relaxing trip. I have grown to really love our annual anniversary trips, and this year we almost decided not to take one. I'm so glad we did. Well that's it for our trip. I will post the holga's tomorrow and that's the last you have to hear about Sandpoint for a while. :)

3 comments:

SWS said...

Loved hearing about your trip! (it's a great tradition).

holli said...

Beautiful pictures and did you know you look fabulous? I especially loved the picture of you and Bob for your out to dinner on your anniversary picture, you are just beautiful! :)

Becky said...

Thank you for sharing the adventure. I am glad that you two adorable kids decided to go on the trip. The pictures are so fantastic.