Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let me paint a picture for you..

wake up at 5 a.m.

scurry off to the gym

do some seriously intense cardio

limp over to the machines to do a leg workout

kill my legs.. seriously.. they are jello-fied

sit there trying to recover

see a very very buffed man walking towards me

see this man decide to stretch directly (and a little too close) in front of me

see this man do the splits. not side splits. MIDDLE SPLITS

scratch my head trying to understand how in the hizzeck he is managing this

realize it's way too early to see this kind of stuff

decide to hobble home before I see any other acts of sweaty contortion-ism

shower and try to wash my eyes with soap.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

DON'T ACTED LIKE YOUR NOT EMPRESSED!!!(ANCHOR MAN)GOTTA LOVE THAT MOVIE:) SWEET!! I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE SAID.. O YEA WATCH THIS AND PUT YOUR LEG OVER YOU HEAD!!!DANG.. I REALLY MISS ALL THE GOOD STUFF. I'M JUST GOING TO START HAVING TO HANG OUT WITH YOU ALL DAY LONG:)

MisterE said...

Umm...I am not nearly awake enough at 5am to have handled that kind of situation. Plus I think you should always have a buffer zone at the gym. I don't understand why people don't abide by the rules in my head! This is a clear case of when a bugger zone is needed.

melissa said...

On no, he must have just emerged from the yoga class.

Yikes. Maybe he was practicing some moves for his up-coming Valentine's day treat for his girlfriend? Um, or boyfriend.

Lindsey said...

SERIOUSLY I'M WITH ERIC ON THIS ONE..IT IS LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM YOU DON'T GO IN SOMEONES AREA..IF THERE IS A TREADMILL OPEN NEXT TO ME AND 400 MORE NOT BY ME DON'T GO ON THE ONE RIGHT NEXT TO ME..SAME WITH BATHROOMS. I PICKED THE ONE FAR AWAY FROM PEOPLE FOR A REASON:) I THINK IT IS MY BUBBLE ISSUE!!!BUT COME ON PERSONAL SPACE!!! THANK YOU COUNSLER CAITY..HOW MUCH????