Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i heart music


all music. seriously. okay, maybe not death metal, but i love a variety. i can usually find something i like in every genre. in fact when bob started dating me he would laugh when we were in my car. because one minute i would be tapping my fingers to frank sinatra and the next i would be rocking out to britney spears.

my latest music addiction is Zooey Deshanel's album She & Him (click here for a sample)

(p.s. thanks to the selle's for giving me ipod speakers for my b-day.. now i can actually listen to music at work!)

3 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Oh, I love that album. I listen to it when I'm editing.
Scott and I have a ton of music, but unfortunately it is all on a computer that doesn't really work so we don't really listen to much right now.
Sad.

Bonnie said...

I didn't know she sang! I love her as an actress... interesting!

Lindsey said...

SO I THINK SHE IS WEARING MY MOMS WEDDING DRESS.. NO JOKE!!! IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE IT..BUT IT SHORT SHE MUST HAVE CUT IT:)