Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Couple Party Pics..

I still haven't had time to go through the Christmas party pictures. Give me a day or two and I will get back on my game. But I did find a couple from my phone from the night. This should give you a pretty good idea of the night..

We had a Christmas mocktail party this year. We all dressed up and enjoyed cocktails of the virgin variety. All of the sugar and eggnog must have gone to our heads though, because we stayed up way too late. This is the picture I took as I groggily fell into bed. And still didn't get to sleep until 4 a.m. My mind just wouldn't fall asleep.


We had a blast though. Thanks to everyone who came and made it so fun. Especially the Boobah. That is one creepy guest.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It was so much fun! The creepy little guest was awesome and terrifying.