Wow, this weekend was a busy blur. It went something like this..
- bbq'd with friends.. got to munch on ella bean and london bug.
- went shopping at this fun market with my mom and bon. (we may have stopped at krispy kreme too)
- went long boarding in the city with my hub and had my first fall. (i just love falling down when people are watching)
- played frisbee in the park. (a random dog stole one of bob's flip flops, slobbered on it and then politely returned it..)
- went on a date with my husband in our front room. which consisted of us watching Conan and eating pizza.
-kept bob company while he fixed the bronco. afterward we grilled and ate pasta salad. my husband is a master griller.
with all the busy-ness of this weekend i forgot to take any pictures. well except this one. which i love and am shocked bob actually posed for. what can i say?.. he loves me. Happy Monday!