Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back in good ol' SLC

Hello! We are back and had such a fun trip. We did so so much, that I fear you will be very sick of my posts, as they will likely be centered around our trip to Seattle. Thank you for all the well wishing regarding our anniversary. We are lucky to have such great friends and speaking of which, our friends Sean and Aimee were nice enough to let us stay with them..

I realized 5 things..

1- They are great, great friends who we love to spend time with (and want them to be our next door neighbors)

2- They have a darling and busy son who we consider our new favorite kid.

3- Aimee has impeccable taste. Her house is straight out of a Pottery Barn catalog.

4- When we get together we stay up way too late talking and laughing.

5- We miss them already.


Things I love about the Bergam household..











Thank you guys for being fabulous hosts. We had an awesome time and you were a huge factor in that. Thanks for being such great, funny, understanding, and simply fantastic friends. We love you.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for fun trips! Glad you guys are back, though.. I was missin your fun posts!

So selfish of me!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Thank you so much... It was so much fun having you guys here... I am excited to hang out again soon:)

Lindsey said...

YA WELCOME HOME!! LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THE POST!! GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME:) I LOVE HER CUTE HOUSE:)

Lindsey said...

HI,IT IS ME AGAIN!! I LOVE THE NEW HEADER!! LOVE ALL OF YOUR HEADERS THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!

caitlin said...

Thanks Linds, you are seriously the best!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

yay for pictures!!! :) Aimee does have great taste in design doesn't she? Everything I have seen of her home is beautiful!!! So maybe you and bob should look into jobs there, or something,, I dont know.... :) Maybe then I could get to know you better!- if Drew and I end up going that way

Katy said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Lets do a Moive night, Me You Jessica and whoever else wants to Join! How about sometime next week?

MisterE said...

I am glad that the Wild BobCat has returned to its mountain home! Also I like the new header. Is it odd that it reminds me of Bewitched?