Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 2010

Remember November? I don't. It went by too fast. All I remember is a bunch of snow, and a lot of food. November was a busy one for me. I photographed, had two Thanksgivings, and probably gained 12 pounds. (I just read a statistic that said the average American gains between 7-12 pounds from Thanksgiving to Christmas. 7-12!)

I always love November because it's the month to stop and reflect on all you have. To celebrate with loved ones, and to remember we aren't only lucky to have so much, we're truly blessed. So I say farewell to November a little begrudgingly. I'm very excited for December and all the fun that comes with it, but know there will also be a lot of stress and chaos. So for just today I am going to try to slow down and be thankful for all I have. Goodbye November, until next year.

No comments: