Saturday, January 7, 2012

Merry {belated} Christmas

Wow Christmas came and went in a blur.  Didn't have time to get any Christmas cards out this year, which was a bummer since we do it every year.  I just had to remind myself that I can't always do everything.  But I thought I better at least share this.  It wasn't actually going to be our Christmas card.  (I showed it to Bob and he said that he thought it was creative, but you couldn't see our faces, and he thought that was the point.)  I think that's part of why I like it.  Sometimes I think it's silly that we send out a Christmas card with just the two of us.  But I still like the tradition and I love getting actual Christmas cards in the mail.

This was taken on our little three day weekend for Bob's 30th celebration.  We went to Brian Head.  It was gorgeous and so much fun.  More on that in a bit.

No comments: