Saturday, January 7, 2012

Brian Head for Bob's 30th..




















































I surprised Bob for his 30th by telling him to get packed, we were going on an adventure.

I had been super sick for two weeks, so he thought I was delirious from cold meds, but once I convinced him I was serious, we hopped in the car.

We had to make a few stops before our adventure began, but once we got on the road we had a ton of fun.

Neither of us had been to Brian Head, so I thought it would be a fun trip.  It was the week before Christmas, and all of the snow made it feel so festive and fun.  The first night we just relaxed and ate some of the best food ever.  I am convinced I will never have bruschetta as good ever again.  And don't worry we ended it all with deep fried cheesecake that was to die for.  Then went for a dip in the pool.  (The pool had a waterfall!)  And then got into the hot tub that was outside surrounded with snow.  The lodge was ridiculously nice and we felt so pampered.  Our dear friend hooked us up with an awesome deal for the weekend.

The next day we bundled up and went tubing.  It was seriously so much fun.  I was cracking up when the guy we were buying tickets from asked us how many kids we had with us.  We might have been the only adults there without kids, but we didn't care.  We had a blast.

We relaxed for the rest of our stay.  Explored the town, and played in the snow.  The weekend was so nice, and the perfect way to celebrate Bob.  Can't wait to go back!  I would definitely recommend a trip out there if you've never been.

No comments: