Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Miss Saigon


Thanks to Alana and Deboro for letting me hijack Deboro's ticket to go see Miss Saigon. I loved it. John was my favorite. When he sang his solo, I got chills. The musical had a very sad, haunting story, but was very entertaining. Thanks D for being so nice and letting me take your place. I decided he needed a treat for being so thoughtful of his little Catty. But dang him he's doing some intense weight training and is on a strict diet, so instead of a yummy little treat, I sent Alana home with these.

And don't worry the next time Bob and I get tickets to some sporting event.. the ticket's yours. Thanks again guys!

5 comments:

P.S. said...

He LOVED his treat! That was so thoughtful of you.
Haunting is a perfect word for this play. And I agree John was amazing.
Thanks for joining me!

Jess said...

So much fun! We all should have gone to dinner first! And I agree, haunting is the word I use to describe Miss Saigon. I'll be thinking about it for a week! (at least...)

P.S. said...

*It should be noted that I have either severe allergies or a cold and my nose will not stop running hence the chaffed red nose I am sporting.

Ian said...

Miss Saigon is my all-time favourite musical. I saw it in the West End many years ago. The special effects when the helicopter appears are amazing, but I'm just a sucker for that Madame Butterfly story. I love Puccini's opera too. Somebody once asked me, 'How many times have you seen Madame Butterfly?' My answer: 'Not enough.'I would gladly see Miss Saigon again too, any time.

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

I am glad you had fun... What a thoughtful little gift for someone who can't really eat sweets.

PS: I posted an explanation and withdrew from the Wife of the Millenium contest so now you have it in the bag girl!! :) You play video games and longboard so I don't think you would have needed to sleep with the judges in the first place, but now you definitely don't!!! Judge #3 is nasty anyway, you wouldn't want to go there! :) You are so funny.....