Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thank you.

Thanks to everyone for the love and support. I am amazed I get to have so many great people in my life. The funeral will be on Saturday. For anyone interested in seeing the obituary click here.

Enough of the sadness, onto a happy thing. My dear friend Lindsey of Green Apple Photography is one of four finalists for a Jose Villa workshop. If you haven't seen Lindsey's work, you have to check it out. I have always said, that if I could go back in time, she would be the one to photograph my wedding. She's so deserving of this all expense paid trip and workshop.

So if you please. Go to this link,

Jose Villa Workshop

and vote for her video, "My World" (It's number 4)

Good luck Lindsey!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry about your uncle. Sometimes words are difficult to express feelings and sometimes it is difficult to find the words to calm feelings.

Hope you feel a bit better.

Warm hugs.

Bonnie said...

how do you vote? I went to the website, but i guess I'm technologically backward!

caitlin said...

The voting is at the bottom below the four videos.

P.S. said...

I voted for her!!!
She's so darling and talented, I really hope she wins.