Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random Topics of Conversation

So for the last couple of days, we have been hanging out with friends. Both nights I was asked if I was going to blog about that night's festivities. I hadn't planned on it, but after the weird conversations that happened, I don't see how I can't at least mention some of the insanity.

If you would have eavesdropped, you would have heard some pretty strange things..

- "Your spirit animal is a parakeet."

- "My dream job would be Batman."

- "That wasn't a passionate kiss, I just stuck my tongue in your mouth."

- "You're like a hamster, you're in a box and you want to get out."

- "My denim shirt is cool. It's not like an old man denim shirt that you would wear with a fanny pack."

- "You thought my Dad's parents names were Dale and Mitsy?" "Dale was my uncle, and Mitsy was my grandma's dog."

- "She had her snorkel mask on, and was hanging there with the worst wedgie of her life, screeching."

- "Say something manly, I'm starting to turn into a woman." "Hammers?"

- "If I got lost in the forest I would chop off his legs and take them with me."

- "Are cigarette's vegan?"

- "Wasn't she a botanist or something? She just kept looking at all of the plants while we were there."

- "I think I'm allergic to green."

- "You would eat a person? You're a vegetarian."

7 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

this totally reminds me of a game we play when the girls and I go on road trips/get aways.
We keep a notebook nearby and on hand at all times.
As we go about our weekend random silly stuff gets said and it gets written down- even just a few hours into it the words, "write it down" are said over and over again between fits of laughter. It is such a silly fun way to keep track of the weekend (and if you are snap happy with the camera they can later be added to the pictures for super funny memories).

Kim said...

Are you sure that was spinich on that pizza you guys were eating? Maybe those leaves were more jagged than you remember?????

Bonnie said...

I think there is definitely something to eating vegan food... I want to try it!

;) said...

I keep "My dream job would be Batman" and the "vegan cigarette" as new quotes !!!

Nice nights !! lol

Cate said...

ha! i was just doing this yesterday. only, ny style, things were maybe a little, shall we say, more peppered with expletives.

vegan cigarettes. hmmm. a new industry?

Becky said...

That was an awesome post it made me super happy.

StuandSom said...

So glad I could be apart of the random. But see this is where a random picture of me would come in handy! :-)! Great to see you!